Careers at Glo
Amazing companies are built by amazing people.
Glo is a digital platform for total well-being. We help our members feel their best in body and mind through live and on-demand yoga, meditation, Pilates, and fitness classes taught by mindful movement experts. If you are interested in joining us in our vision to connect people through self-care so that, together, we can heal ourselves and our planet - we want to hear from you!
There are currently no open positions, but please check back soon!
Our Team & Culture
We have built an all-star team of skilled, passionate people by looking for a unique blend of talent, curiosity, and self-awareness. Since we spend a huge chunk of our waking hours at work, we want our team to find fulfillment, enjoyment, and flow in their day to day. That’s why we invest significant time and resources to build the best work environment possible.
We work hard to ensure Glo is a place where you can be yourself and do your best work, and we encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, weekly pulse check updates, and a People Operations and management team that is ready to help address any questions or concerns in real-time.
At Glo, our values are the foundation of our company culture. It’s these values that will continue to guide us in our mission. You can read more about our company core values here.
Our internal mission is to make Glo a great place to work where you can learn and maximize your potential. In order to do that we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits. Although we’re still a small but mighty team of ~50 employees, we know the basics matter. In addition to competitive salary, in-line with much larger companies, we offer 401k and cover 100% of monthly premiums for our employees’ health, vision, and dental insurance premiums and cover 25% for their dependents.
- Distributed Work Environment. We operate as a remote-first team that comes together at key points throughout the year in Los Angeles for strategy, planning and celebration. We provide the equipment along with a stipend when you start to help you set up your home workspace to fit your needs.
- Flexible PTO for Salaried & 15 Days/Year for Hourly. Just as we trust you to get the work done in the way and place that works best for you, we encourage you to take time off when you need it. We also block out “self-care hour” in the middle of each week as a reminder to regularly make space for your health & wellness.
- Paid Parental Leave. Primary caregivers are given 12 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption. Secondary care givers can choose to take up to 4 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption.
- Learning, Development & Growth. We take your professional growth seriously - conducting bi-annual performance reviews and providing an independent Learning & Development budget that starts at $500/person. Whether it's a conference or online course, we encourage each team member to commit to continuous learning so they can be the best at their craft.